.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Wednesday 23 October 2013

The single woman

I came across Mandy Hales blog today - The Single Woman . .Its such an inspiring blog and speaks honestly about dilemmas both in life & in love . . I was drawn into the blog after coming across a picture on face book that read
 
"If your brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello"
 
 I was instantly intrigued and have been reading through her blog all day - (feeling fabulous and excited for what may come my way)  . . Her blog touches on dilemmas that every women go through - not only single women . . I had the most fun reading her post about
 
Where You Are in Your Life vs. Where You Thought You Would Be
 
'You might feel like you don’t have a prayer of becoming the person you really want to be…but that’s not true. You do have a prayer. You have a hope. You have a future. You have a story. You have a DESTINY. And it only takes one step to change every step after. It doesn’t matter what you did last year or last month or last week or five minutes ago. All that matters is what you choose to do NEXT'
 
I may only be 20 years old with the world right in front of me but I often worry about what the future holds - will I get to do the things I dream of doing ? will I get to travel and experience the cultures of others throughout the world? will I ever gain the courage to bungee jump or do a parachute jump?
 
There's so many if's, but's, wills & whens but in reality its better to live in the now - not the yesterday and not the tomorrow because what will be wont pass us by
 
x.x.x
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Found you through the #bbloggers twitter tag! I've never heard of that blog before but it sounds motivational/insightful! I'm going to have to give it a read, thanks~

    www.gingifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete