.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Monday 5 May 2014

What im wearing; Bank Holiday Weekend

This bank holiday weekend I was a busy body. I was out on the Saturday night for my sisters birthday and out on the Sunday night to watch the Derry Jazz Festival. It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed myself.
 
So on to my Saturday night outfit. For a few weeks I had in mind what I would wear to my sisters birthday : a nice mint green top with my French connection shorts. I had this outfit in mind for a long time and was excited to wear it. That was until I went around town on Saturday and found these floral highwaisted shorts . . I really had no intention of buying any clothing items but when I seen them I thought they were so cute and would go with a lot of outfits so I grabbed them. When I got home I tried them on and well, the mint green outfit was dropped LOL . .
 
I added a pop of colour and covered my arms with this green long sleeved V-neck blouse. . For shoes I wore my burgundy / purple barely there sandals with a purple & black clutch bag. . I decided to keep my hair simple so I straightened it with a middle parting and sleek pony tail. For jewellery I wore gold hoops and this stunning gold choker necklace with a large gem stone. . This necklace was a bargain at only £5.00 from a shop in Belfast !!!

 
 
 

Blouse, Shorts, Shoes & Clutch - Primark & Penney's
Hoops - Accessorize
Necklace - Muse in Belfast

You can let me know what you think about my outfit selection in the comments below :-) . .x

2 comments:

  1. Really chic and beautiful! Great outfit :)

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! It's super cute, and suits you so well.. Perfect for a relaxing weekend! Your make-up is gorgeous too by the way :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete