.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Year Sparkle 2016

2015 truly has been a great year for me. I've achieved alot and some things that is never done before. So I'm looking forward to the New Year .

This post is just to give some fashion inspo when out celebrating 2016. There is alot of sparkles in these outfits and why not? It's the New Year. It's time to Shine.

Outfit 1
Black trousers paired with a sparkly top. Here I've given 3 different options. Option 1 a long sleeved slightly cropped top. A great option for wanting to keep warm but still showing some skin. Option 2 a gold slinky vest top. A great option for covering up but keeping shoulders bare for a more glam look. Option 3 this beautiful peplum thick strap top. A great option of you don't want to go too bare up top but still want a little arm shown. The peplum also gives great shape and highlights the waist area.


Outfit 2
This slightly off the shoulder black midi dress with neckline embellishment paired with glittery heels and a glittery clutch to add some sparkle to this LBD

 Outfit 3
My favourite piece of this outfit is the polka dot tights. They will provide some warmth whilst remaining stylish. I've added a large gold necklace and a fine black/gold belt to highlight the waist and to break the black. I've gone with a really sparkly clutch to add some character to the dress.


Outfit 4
This is an outfit I wore to a jazz night recently. I wore black leather like trousers with this very sparkly mesh long sleeved top. I added a red belt, red shoes and a red bag. It's Christmas and I felt this outfit was really festive. 


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year x


No comments:

Post a Comment