.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Thursday 16 April 2015

What I wore: Casual for day x

. . Hello . x

Usually my posts consist of outfits that I wore on a night out or special occasion, but recently ive been taking snaps of my day time looks. As I work everyday and train every night, im usually in two outfits: my work clothes and my gym gear, but over Easter break I managed to get a few days out in my other outfits.

In the pictures below im wearing these patterned bottoms that aren't quite harem bottoms but are very similar. These are sooo comfortable and when I seen them I thought they'd be great for lounging about or for comfort.

Ive worn these a few times with a dark coloured top, either burgundy or dark purple, but I was starting to go off these bottoms and I didn't know why.

But then I went to the Galgorm Spa last week and realised I hadn't packed the purple top to wear with them and only had this cream swing top. And I was actually quite happy because I think the cream top goes a lot better !

I paired the bottoms with my new primark tan wedges, primark crochet waistcoat and my orange/coral bag that I picked up in a local charity shop.

I love patterned bottoms because all you need is a plain top and a nice plain jacket to complete the look, remaining stylish but effortless.
 
 
 
I hope every had a happy and peaceful Easter.
x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment