.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Wednesday 26 August 2015

What im wearing: Colour Burst

Hello.
 
 
After attending the Debenhams Beauty Hall launch last Thursday, I was feeling quite inspired by the colours added to make-up.
 
On Saturday I was meeting a friend for lunch and I felt like I wanted to add some colour into my outfit and kind of step outside the box. On this particular occasion I decided to wave my hair, wear blue eye liner and add a colourful shirt.
 
To me I felt kind of 80s and I enjoyed the look.
 
Bringing colour into both my wardrobe and make-up made me feel like fun and it was nice to change up my look.
 
I opted for a blue eyeliner but if blue is too daring why not try a khaki green or beige tone - just something different from the classic black liner.

For my hair I just followed a childhood memory of putting my damp hair in braids and sleeping in them. When I woke up the next morning and gently placed my straighteners over each braid and then applied hairspray. This look was so effortless but it was a change up  (to avoid frizz, only braid hair when it is damp, maybe 1 hour after washing).

So why not choose a day this week that you will do something different. Maybe a nail polish you have never tried or a hairstyle that you've never created before x
 
xx

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment