.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Tuesday 29 September 2015

what im wearing : Foylesides 20th Birthday

Hello . .x
 
On Saturday I attended the 'Face of Foyleside' fashion show held in Foyleside. It was a big weekend for Foyleside as they were also celebrating their 20th birthday.
 
I spent the day browsing the shops - which were all offering discounts, drinking coffee with fellow blogger The Red Dutchess and watching fashion shows. It was a great chilled out Saturday and therefore I decided to go casual and comfy but wore this cream shirt to make my outfit look a little bit more 'dressed-up'. I was after a long sleeved cream shirt for some time now but couldn't find any that I really liked. And when I stopped looking, I came across this shirt from new look.
 
I wanted to bring bright Autumn colours into my look so I opted for these orange tights teamed with my baggy patterned shorts and fringed suede jacket. To bring the look together I wore my new brown cross body bag with my brown flat booties from Primark.
 
Coming into Autumn / Winter, its important to keep warm but still feel comfortable and confident in your own style. If you'd like some colour into your outfit, go for coloured tights or maybe a colour blocked hand bag x

No comments:

Post a Comment