.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Sunday 18 October 2015

What im wearing : H&M 70s Dress

Hello. 

So a few weeks back I attended the Foyleside 20th Birthday bash in Town. And to celebrate their birthday, the shops of Foyleside were giving away discounts on their clothes. I had no intention of shopping this day as I don't need anything else but when I seen this dress I decided to try it on. It was the only one left and it happened to be in my size.

I was attracted to the style and colours of the dress. Its a great transition piece that can be worn any time of year and any occasion. I decided to purchase the dress as it was reduced to £10.00 and I got it for £5.00 !!! So I was really happy with that and couldn't pass on that bargain

That night I was meeting a friend at a local bar and wanted to be casual but still a little glam- therefore I wore black barely there heeled sandals with a black/metallic clutch and wore my hair up in braids to show off the lace up detailing at the front. To give the dress some shape and to break the pattern, I added a belt around the upper waist area.
 
 
 
Im also going to wear this dress for a casual occasion teamed with ankle boots and my black leather jacket - a real 70's hippies vibe and next Spring/Summer I can wear the dress to any concerts or festivals as it is lightweight but full length to keep me cool during the day but warm at night.


Recently ive been going by some 'shopping rules' when in town. Before I consider buying anything, I ask myself 'Do I really need this?' and 'What have I already got that I can wear with it?'.

I also try to create a few senarios of when I can wear an item. Just to make sure I don't buy something and then leave it hanging up for a few months !

No comments:

Post a Comment