.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Friday 23 October 2015

What I found : Christmas Party / Wedding Season

Late last night I was browsing online passing sometime and remembered about an online clothes shop 'Lily LuLu Fashion' that I used to really like a few years back. So when I came across the page last night I decided to have a look through and found these two beautiful dresses that I thought would be perfect for the upcoming party season or any winter weddings - and with both dresses being under £20.00 I thought it would be a shame not to share


 
Dress number 1 - £15.00
With this dress, the glistening detail and long sleeves scream instant glamour to me. The spilt at the bottom gives the dress a glamorous feel with the long sleeves adding a more classy vibe. The open neck line shows of the chest area but remaining modest with the added material - great for ladies with a large bust as the open neck line and added material distracts and conceals.
 
How id wear this dress
I would team with barely there heeled sandals in silver teamed with a silver glittery clutch.
Personally I would add a small fine belt (diamante) to help break the dress and to show off my shape
I would wear my hair in 1940's waves with a red lip, black eye liner and small diamante drop earrings.
 
 


Dress number 2 - £10.00
 
You cant go wrong with an LBD and this dress ticks a lot of boxes. The length is perfect and compliments the skin shown at the shoulders as there isn't too much leg shown. The fishtail bottom is a timeless glamourous look and at Christmas - whether it be a wedding or staff do - we all strive for glamour because this time of year puts no limits of glamour, sparkle and glitter.
 
How id wear this dress
Because of the fishtail bottom and bare shoulders - I would go simple with this look. I would team with black barely there heeled sandals and a plain black glittery clutch.
For some lift with the dress, I would wear a statement diamond necklace with a simple drop earring.
Personally I would wear my hair up and out of my face - maybe in a vintage beehive style or a messy back braid.
I would follow with a subtle smoky eye and a nude / light pink lip
If you are not keen on having your arms or shoulders on show, then add a simple bolero or scarf shawl
 
 
 
That is my advice of both dresses but everyone is different and may want to style in their own way. I often visualise outfits in my head and hope they come together - sometimes they do and sometimes they don't .
 
 x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment