.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Friday 6 December 2013

Hello December

Hi everyone . . on Monday me and my sister went for some lunch  . . I decided to go casual for the lunch . . I wore my black leather skirt, black & white printed top, purple tights, grey boots, grey bag & my new grey coat with leather sleeves . .  I added my own fur collar around the coat to give it some Christmas magic. . a fur collar is a great piece because it can be used to change any outfit. . I always pair it with my coats and leather jackets to make it appear more girlie . . I got this one along with a poncho from Accessorize . . It is detachable . .
 
 
I added a pop of colour by adding in purple tights, I was going to wear some black tights but I thought the colour would lift the outfit . .
 

 
 
This image was taken beside the Guildhall Square facing the Peace Bridge . . I adjusted the lightening to give it a touch of Christmas, cold & ice.  .
 
x.x.x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment