.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Thursday 5 December 2013

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 
Hey everyone . .I know I haven't been on lately but with the run up to Christmas ive been so busy with work and getting ready for my beauty theory and practical exams but ive managed to put a few hours aside to update my blog - whilst listening to some Christmas music :-) . .
 
Cant believe that is December already . . I remember in January, Suzanne Jackson from SoSueMe.ie told her readers to make a list of the positive things that happened to you every month & I did . . I still have a few weeks to go but im excited to go back over the year in black & white. .
 
Anyway - Im back with an OOTN post . .On Saturday I went out for my Christmas staff do to The City Hotel in Derry.  . We had such a great night . .
 
 
I decided to wear gold & black as my colour theme because I think it is a really Christmassy classic combination . .
 
My dress is from Miss Selfridge & I actually have this dress a few years and never worn it because it was always too big on me but this year I decided to get the dust off it & do some DIY to make it the perfect fit . . I was so happy I got it right . .
 
I teamed my dress with some gold & black wide ankle strap heels from International, a statement necklace from Penneys, a black glittery clutch rimmed in gold from New Look & small studded earrings from Accessorize
 

 
 
 
 

I was a bit confused as to what way should I wear the outfit - Hair up & statement necklace or hair down &  big earrings . .From the picture you can tell I went with my hair up . .I wore my hair up to give my look a touch of class - finished with a classic red lip. .
 
 
x.x.x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment