.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Sunday 2 February 2014

How to Wear: The LBD



So ive decided to create a topic on my blog - its called 'How to Wear' . . Each week im going to take one item of clothing & show how it can be worn more than once or how to style an item that seems difficult to style . .
To kick off my new topic , ive decided to take the LBD aka little black dress and show how it can be worn 3 different ways . . its a styling know that every girl should have an LBD in her wardrobe.  .they are perfect for every occasion and you can not go wrong sporting one of these . .





Because its black it goes with just anything & everything . . there is no need to go out and buy a completely new outfit that you may only wear once . . What I do, is take my LBD & style it using different accessories, bags & shoes . . I also change up an outfit by changing my lip colour and hair style . .
The first look ive teamed my LBD with black & gold . .I think black & gold is a very classic look .  .perfect teamed with a red lip & red nail. . perfect for a special occasion




The second look ive opted for a purple tone with purple heels, purple & silver earrings and my new purple & black clutch bag . .purple is one of my favourite colours . . I would wear this with a berry lip & smoky eyes . .



 The third look ive kept my bag & shoes simple, allowing my statement necklace to be the main focus point of the outfit . .cream is such a relaxed look, an effortless but chic outfit creator . . cream helps to lighten up the outfit without being over powering, this is why ive added a statement necklace - to create a focus point to the outfit . .
If you have any questions or comments, post them below & ill get back to you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment