.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Friday 21 February 2014

What I Wore: Neon brights & Florals

Now that spring is only a few weeks ago I decided to put together a spring outfit . . although it was very miserable and dull out, I decided to bring some brightness into my day . .  I wore a neon orange top, a white blazer & floral leggings . . because there was a lot of colour going on I decided to wear nude court heels. .I added some accessories to my hair with this gold & pearl hair chain . .
 
 
I love patterned bottoms because they can instantly make up an outfit. . when I wear printed bottoms I usually wear a plain top & plain jacket. . just so nothing overlooks the bottoms. .
 
What will be your spring/summer staple?
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment