.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Saturday 18 January 2014

Review : Concealer Palette

 . .Hi everyone . .I'm back today with a make-up review . . im reviewing a concealer palette from a brand called Jazooli .. which I purchased on amazon . .


I ordered up this product after seeing the crown brush palette . .I wanted a concealer kit with a variety of colours that would allow me to highlight & contour, cover blemishes and help correct the red patches on my cheeks.  .
This palette has 15 colours !! Which is just what I was looking for . .I've used the palette to cover my break outs and to highlight & contour my face . .
To cover my blemishes I used my beauty blender to put the product onto my skin & then patted the concealer in to help blend the colour out . . I matched up my skin to the colours & I actually used 3 different colours to gain the coverage I needed.  .as you can see below, I had a few breakouts and most of them have been covered without me looking 'caked' or 'over-done' . . I have to say I would recommend this product to anyone looking to get good coverage  . .
The product lasted throughout the day & I didn't find myself having to touch it up . . it was also easy to blend in  . . the only thing about this product is that some of the colours aren't very pigmented & I found I had to get a lot of product onto my skin to get the desired colour . .
 . . Overall im going to give this an 8 out of 10 rating .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment