.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Saturday 23 November 2013

Autumn days & barls of hay


 
Fall has arrived. Behold the changing leaves, and enjoy the crisp breeze. Let your eyes take in the burst of colour. Transformation is afoot and hope is in the air 
 
Hey everyone ! Im going to do a OOTD post today - continuing on from my last autumn post . .
On Friday my mum & I went out a walk along the country side wand got some pictures in some autumn scenes near hay stacks and in amongst trees . . the scene was very autumn and thought it would be great for my blog post . .
 
 


 


 




 
 
Season tip : RED is a big thing this season - forget the LBD its all about the LRD  . . I managed to bring red into my outfit by wearing these tights . . I think tights can change a complete look because the colour can lift an outfit . . even if an outfit seems dull, a coloured tight will instantly lift the outfit . . this can be done by wearing a plain coloured dress or skirt and accessorise with coloured jewellery, hats, scarves, bags etc. .
 
 
My navy dress is from Monsoon and I love it . .it is such a great fit and there are birds on the pattern which is great for autumn . . I teamed by dress with some light brown boots and a cream cardy - just to keep myself warm but not overpower the outfit - this is why I chose the plain option. .
 
 
I will be posting up more autumn outfits over the next few days so stay turned
 
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment