.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Saturday 23 November 2013

Sunday Stroll


 
 Hey everyone . .Ive been so busy lately and haven't been able to blog very much !! . .But im back today with a few new posts . . Ive had a really busy weekend (18 & 19/10/13) . .On Friday I was at my cousins wedding & on Saturday I had my friends 21st birthday so to chill out on Sunday I went a walk out the country and decided to take my camera with me for some blogging pictures . .
 
Because I knew I would be walking I decided to wear these flat black boots to make sure my feet wouldn't hurt . .I paired them with these red skinny jeans, black&white leopard print top, my white jacket & my 1920's style hat - which I love because the shape is gorgeous and the bow gives it such a girly touch . . I also think it added some class to my Sunday outfit . .
 
When I was planning my outfit I had my black leather jacket in mind but I thought that the white jacket would lookn better and it would enable the print on the top to stand out more - I also thought the black jacket would clash with my boots & hat .. I decided to add a pop of colour by adding my red skinnies - which worked perfectly against the leaves & trees spotted during my walk :-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment