.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Saturday 23 November 2013

MUA Vs NYC


 
Hey everyone - im back with a review on two very great and very cheap mascaras . . the NYC Big & Bold Mascara Extra Black & the MUA Mega Volume Mascara Black . .
 
For a long time I used the L'Oreal range & although its a great mascara its a bit pricey & I couldn't justify paying over £10.00 for a mascara so I decided to see if I could get similar results using a cheaper more student friendly brand . .
 
then I came across the MUA mascara in Superdrug for £3.00 . .I used this mascara for a few months & really thought it was great - my lashes looked more extended and fuller . . then recently I came across the NYC mascara and for £2.49 thought id give it a go and im actually loving the application and how it makes my eyes appear more awake and rounder. .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From the image above you can see how both my eyes have long lashes  . . I got this same result by using more high priced brands . . I love both these mascaras and for under £3.00 each you cant go wrong with trying them . .
 
The wands are both very similar with the MUA being a little less thicker than the NYC wand ..the images also show that the mascaras do not clump the lashes together x
 
Both mascaras can be bought from Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment