.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Saturday 23 November 2013

Baby put on heart shaped sunglasses <3

Hey everyone? Hows things with you all? Im back today with a new 'what I wore' post!! The weather has been great lately but today when I woke up it was very over-cast and I thought it was gona rain-thats I wore my grey boots . . but 10 minutes after leaving home the sun was shining and I was regretting wearing my boots -LOL . .

Anyway I got these printed trousers a few weeks ago from HnM online and they arrived last week- they are soooo comfy and the colours are so fresh and airy . . they are bang on trend with their pastels and ankle length! . .I teamed them with my sleeves frilled shirt, grey boots and new grey accessorize oversized bag- i just love over sized bags, i think they can really make a statement ..~I wore this statement necklace because the top of the shirt is kind of bear so I thought it added a nice touch of glam. .

Girls if you havent got a pair of printed bottoms I would really say to invest because they are going nowhere . . there so easy to wear and can be worn casual, smart or dressy for a night out - I usually pair mine with a plain top of some sort just to avoid any clashing - this is why I chose statement accessories such as the necklace, bag and sunnies x





I also went and got my nails done today !!YAYYY..I really love being pampered and love getting my nails done because they are always a main focus so I like to keep them healthy and polished !!

No comments:

Post a Comment