.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Saturday 23 November 2013

Toothbrush as a . . .



 

 
 
Toothbrushes aren't just for brushing teeth & I've found they work in a few different ways ..
 
Toothbrush as a Face Exfoliator
 
I mix together some sugar and face wash and mix it together. . this will create a paste with some rough texture to help remove dead skin cells on the face. .  I put the mixture over my face with my fingertips using circular motions . .I then take a new toothbrush & begin to gently exfoliate in circular motions along my T-zone (the middle of the face) - working from the neck to my forehead
 
Toothbrush as a Baby Hair Flattener
 
Whenever I want to create a sleek look I always seem to have flyway's or 'baby hairs' appearing from everywhere . .to get my baby hairs to stay down, I take a n unused toothbrush, spritz some hairspray on the bristles and smooth down my baby hairs
 
Toothbrush as a Hard Skin Remover
Sometimes we find ourselves with dry patches or hard skin on our bodies and no amount of creams can remove it . . I find using a rough item can remove the hardened skin . . mix some water, sugar/salt & put it into a bowl . .take an unused toothbrush and apply the mixture to the hard skin . . if the skin is more dry, then do not use any products just the toothbrush as the toothbrush will be more rough
 
* *All toothbrushes should be new from a packet and only used for the purposes above - please do not use the toothbrush to clean your teeth after  These are just my tips & tricks and I hope you find them useful*  *

No comments:

Post a Comment