.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Saturday 23 November 2013

Summer nights



 
 
Hey everyone - today ive got an OOTN post that I wore out last night with friends :-) . .leather skirts are gona be big next season & they are everywhere at the min !! I got mine last year from H&M online and love it - it was a great buy and I think I got it for under £10 which was a great bargain !!
I wore it along with my neon orange top and white blazer - I tucked my top into my skirt to give me some shape & to show off the skirt . . I wore it along with an accessorize necklace & bag .  . the white jacket & bag gave the outfit some 'colour pop' which is good for this time of year . . I jst wore my hair done using my babyliss hotbrush and wore natural make-up x
 


 


 
Check out my reviews to see how to use the remington hot brush x
_________________________________________
 
 
Bright colours
Hey guys im backkk !! tonight ive got another OOTD . . tonight my outfit was one that I wore a few weeks ago out with some friends . .it was a nice summers day so I decided to wear my brightly coloured skater skirt with pink heels, pink/coral clutch, colourful earrings and a white top and jacket . . I wore my hair down wavy - which was created using my babyliss hot brush .  .I wore bright pink lippie - MUA shade 3 - and a colourful eye x
 




 


 


 
My bracelet is from a stall that came to Derry last year . .I got this one and another one which is made up of browns & greens for £5 each - I love them but the only downside is that the colours rub off onto my wrist and stains it . . my earrings are also a fav of mine and these were only £3.50 from forever 21 ! Lovveee them  . .I also said before that id never wear white on white - welllll I stump on my foot because I really liked this combination together - I thought it looked really chic !

No comments:

Post a Comment